Foresters Insurance - I never received beneficiary claim application in the mail or check!
My brother died and left a $10,000 life insurance policy to me, his sister.He had debts under my name and being a concerned and loving brother he paid for years on this policy.
He passed in Feb 15, 2014. I waited weeks to get the "alledged mailed claims application" I ended up calling the Canada office and they faxed it to me. I then mailed it USPS tracking no. incl.
and they received it two days after, its been now almost 10 days and I have not received the "alledged check" I am beginning to believe they are not mailing anything they say they do. I am not hopeful to get the check> I am willing and planning to fly to Toronto Canada and visit their offices daily if I have to until they hand me the replacement check. Not only Am I grieving my brother but I am going to lose my credit on account on Foresters not doing what they are supposed to do. I am unemployed and about to get my SS retirement benefits, I wish I had the money to pay the debts but even thou I WILL NOT LET FORESTERS GET AWAY WITH SCAMMING MY POOR DECEASED BROTHER!!!
THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE DEALING WITH.I AM WILLING TO GO THE DISTANCE TO DO WELL BY MY BROTHER AND TO MAKE THE PAY WHAT THEY HAVE TO.review #480743
You may also like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "In 2009 Texas lawmakers attempted to impose reasonable regulations on companies that sell questionable or downright bogus financial products to elderly Texans. Under then Texas law, annuities with fixed..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "Shanda Lancaster is an uneducated mentally ill woman spreading vicious cruel rumors and hate all over the internet.She tried to appear as an advocate against defamation when she spends her..."
- " - I was charged $79.98 and was told the product on 10/06 was mailed. I never received it. I called 11/4 to have them stop the auto pay and..."
- "join us at www.onforcesucks.com A number of technicians who came before us were brave enough to stand up to OnForce and point out their unfair practices. To retalliate whenever anyone stands..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th. The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May. The pedestal legs are wobble..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."